Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bananas = No go

Is it bad that every time I spell bananas I always think of the Gwen Stefani song...it's the only way I know how to spell it!!

We've tried the last two nights to give Lexi some bananas. Just a little bit mashed up. She apparently thinks of them just like her mother..blech. She makes the absolute FUNNIEST face when trying them, though! Of course, Monday night, B gave them to her while I was out and last night, he was out when I gave them, so no extra hands for a camera. We'll give her tonight off and get back to it tomorrow. I was hoping that we'd be able to grab some down in Florida and it would be an easy lunch or dinner for her. We'll see...

3 comments:

Tammy said...

j looves bananas so he'll take her leftovers! We're going to FL in Feb. Can't wait!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Oh my, I'll be sad if Baby J doesn't. Mommy and Daddy by 2 bunches a week!

Anonymous said...

LOL I always think of the Gwen Stephani song as well!