Monday, January 19, 2009

Here we go

"Here we go. Steelers. Here we go. Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl."

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's about time a little girl gets some black and gold in her wardrobe, don't you think?? Grandma and Pap Pap W will be so proud :) And after last night's win, B said, well, I guess I get to buy a new hat, now, huh? Apparently, he thinks that the Steelers going to the Super Bowl is the only time he gets a new Steelers hat. Sad thing is, it's probably true....


2 comments:

Jill said...

We're going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

WHooo Hooo!!!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Unfortunately, we have lots of black and gold in our family. DEFINITELY not for the Steelers though :).

Congrats to your fans though. I know nothing about either team so I'll cheer for those with either 1)Cutest Coach 2)Cutest QB 3)Better colors if neither of the 2 other requirements are met :)