Wednesday, March 4, 2009


I had this post scheduled to go yesterday, but it didn't work :( So I have to re-post as much as I remember!! Apparently, I need to read up on my blogging skills.....


Daddy had a pretzel rod in his mouth and Lexi thought she needed to have a pretzel, too!












She loves her daddy. He can always make her laugh! Unless it's 3am and she's screaming....















If Lexi was stranded on a deserted island and got to take one thing with her, she'd most definately take Cinder! She LOVES the heck out of him! Good thing he's good with her as she likes to lay on top of him and squish him. She calls him kiiittttteeeee or kit kit :)








A little dark, but all the middle of the night wakings we've had recently aren't so bad when you see a face like this. My pretty little lady :)






4 comments:

Simi said...

the pretzel is too funny! I like when you blog... hehe seeing new updates on Lex is so much fun.

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

That's quite a killer smile on that girl. Daddy better get out his shot gun soon :)

Anonymous said...

So stinking cute! The pretzel thing kills me. HA!

Unknown said...

She's too adorable! I love the picture of her and B. You can tell they have a special bond!