Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dawn's Color Challenge



I finally got time to try one of Dawn McVey's Color Challenges! She gives a picture and you have to take your insipration from there. The colors used are: Papertrey Ink Spring Moss, Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy and Berry Sorbet. Yum!



I had bought a new stamp set over the weekend which gave me the hearts and swirls. Love those swirls! I wanted to keep it a little simple and crisp. I need to work on my cutting skills.... But the Sentiment, "Youth is the gift of nature, but age is a work of art." comes from PTI Birthday Basics. I think this one will be heading to my mom for her birthday at the end of August!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another wonderful creation Liz!

Sue Lelli said...

Your Mother will LOVE this! Very cute!

Aimes said...

Oh I love this layout - so cute! Way to rock that challenge!
Hugs,
Aimes
x