Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hang Tag Thanks

Yet another Thank You! I went simple (hey, I had a bunch of these to make!) once again. Did I mention I did all these between a late Friday night and for awhile on a Saturday? Lots of time spent in the basement and I had SO much fun! I need (and love) my alone time, so I think that's why I enjoy making cards so much. It gives me that time I need by myself, but it doesn't take too long that my family is missing me!



With this card, I was able to use my new stamp, Background Basics: Text Style. You'll start seeing this one a lot more (kinda like you see the stars a lot now! Love 'em!). So much fun to use!!



Yet another card you can't tell that I popped up on dimensionals. Argh. Sad that I have the camera and the husband with the knowledge of cameras and photography and this is what I get....oh well. :)


Supplies:
Paper - Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Scarlett Jewel
Ink - Scarlett Jewel, Vintage Cream
Stamps - Background Basics: Text Styles, Star Prints
Other - Twine, Marvy Corner Rounder Punch

3 comments:

Julie D said...

I had the funniest dream about you last night, and yet this morning I cannot for the life of me remember what it was. But it had to do with your FB post about two glasses of wine!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I love the one you sent me. You are so good my friend.

SaraBelle said...

LOVE your cards, Liz! You are so talented!! (and thanks for always including what you used to make them -- so cool).