Sunday, July 19, 2009

Momma Candi

My friend, Candi, is about ready to have a little boy. I can't wait!! She already has a 7 year old, but this will be her husband Chris's first. They are both so excited and I know they're going to be awesome parents once again!



I FINALLY got to use my Cricut!!! Yay!!! I was trying to figure out what I could do with the packaging (I got her what every parent REALLY wants...diapers and wipes!) and decided to use Kraft paper and cut stars and "a star is born!" out of blue paper. I just glued it all on using my Stampin' Up! glue marker.



I love this stamp....if you click on the picture to enlarge it, you might see it better. But, the words are the lyrics to twinkle twinkle little star :)







2 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Man! You crank out some serious art so quickly! This is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Oh my so cute!!!