Sunday, August 2, 2009

Random birthday



I actually did a card where I had no clue who the recipient was going to be. Still don't know. That's not normal for me. Most cards I make I always have someone who I know it'll go to. But, I guess that's because most of the time I'm crafting right before some event comes up! Anyway, this isn't one of my favorites. I think it's the striped paper. I've actually had this for awhile. It's not really paper...it's the back of an advertisement that B got in the mail! I said it would make a fabulous card someday. I've been hoarding it for a few months (ok, more like a year) and decided I'd finally use it!



Eh, still not sure about it.....what do you think?



Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Paper - Rasberry Fizz, Stampers Select White, Kraft, random ad
Ink - Rasberry Fizz, True Black
Stamps - Birthday Basics, Background Basics - Text Styles
Other - DMC floss, Fiskars XL Star Punch, True Black Saddle Stitch ribbon, Vintage button (non PTI)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it, and I'm not a rainbow kind of fan. Handy work my friend.

You would be proud of me. Today (Sun) I made 4 card! Three birthday and one sympathy for my friend who's dog had to be put to sleep. Then I cut out all of the pieces and parts so Kassidy could make a card for her daddy for his birthday this month.