Thursday, September 24, 2009

Purple Polka Dotted Birthday


Here's another card that Steph got! This one Lexi made because she's good like that :) She likes to make her "Aunt" Stephy cards! LOL :) I used PTI Polka Dot Basics I in Studio G Purple and Raspberry Fizz Inks. The Button is Plum Pudding and the ribbon is one of those cheapie rolls I had on hand! Oh...and those purple rhinestones? Yeah..got those in the Target $1 Spot! They're actually supposed to be for your nails or body! I think they work *much* better on cardstock! ha!




Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Paper - True Black, Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz
Ink - Studio G Purple, Raspberry Fizz
Stamps - Birthday Basics, Polka Dot Basics I
Other - Plum Pudding Vintage Button, twine, Purple ribbon, Rhinestones

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexi is SO talented!!! :-)