Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wish Big

Yet another card for Alicia! I like this one, but I think it needed some distressing on the edges to give it a little more character. Oh well! One thing I did learn making all these is that it's hard to make cards for someone when you don't know their taste!! But, I did have fun and tried to make each one completely different.



One thing I didn't do was take a picture of the inside. Unlike most of the cards I make to give to friends and family, I actually put a sentiment inside of these (I usually leave them blank and write in them). I think this one just said "Happy Birthday Nana!" in Scarlet Jewel to match the outside :)




Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Paper - Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Rustic Cream
Ink - Scarlet Jewel
Stamps - Star Prints
Other - Fiskars XL Star Punch, Twine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!