Friday, October 16, 2009

Red White and Blue

My BIL is in Afghanistan. I hate that he's over there. I hate that my nephew asks all the time where Daddy is and he has to be told he's at work (he's three). I hate that my SIL is alone without her husband. But, I know he's doing a good thing over there. I recently sent him this card. Not one of my favorites, and imo, quite a few mistakes, but I suppose they add to the charm. He asked my SIL where I got it and was floored when she said I made it. He loved it.
I used what red, white and blue I had on hand. I really love Star Prints!! Best for masculine cards and for our soldiers. As always, my thoughts and prayers are with all of our men and women who are serving our country. I hope they all come back soon and safe and sound! They'll always have my appreciation for what they're doing.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liz I love it! I too pray for our men and women over seas and I thank your BIL for fighting for my freedom.