Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Take Note

I had a request for a set of cards and a notepad. No stipulations at all. So, I put one on myself :) I used the same piece of dp for the notepad and three of the cards. I'm amazed at how different each one of those turned out! Now, I did do the same layout for one of the cards as the notepad, but that's normal for me. Saves me from coming up with an additional layout!

I did a similar one to this You Are So Sweet on our grandmother's gift sets, I just changed it a bit by adding the Vintage Label on it, moving the sentiment down and changing the orientation of the card.
I decided to leave a sentiment off this one. I figured it would go for almost any occasion and why mess with a good thing by adding one? :)

This one is my favorite of the set. I actually hand stitched the circle doing a backstitch on it.


If you can't tell, this one says Absolutely Fabulous in the center. I've been waiting to find something to use that sentiment for...I love it! :)

And, because the recipient may want to thank the gift giver for such a fabulous gift (hehe), I made this one up, too!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Liz!