Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mojo Monday #124


I'm trying to get a stash of masculine cards so I have them on hand. I'm not a fan of this one at all, but I figure most guys don't even look at the card twice, so it'll do! LOL I used the Mojo Monday #124 sketch for this one. It turned out a lot harder than I anticipated!


I do like the patterned paper peeking through on the strip and behind the circle, though. Adds just enough pop of color and then the buttons really bring it out. This card did make me mad...right after I inked up the sentiment, I fumbled the Fresh Snow cube and dropped it right on my black yoga pants. Grr....


Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Paper - Enchanted Evening, Aqua Mist, White, Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Mega Mixed Messages
Ink - Aqua Mist, Fresh Snow
Other - Scarlet Jewel Vintage Buttons, Aqua Mist Twill Ribbon, 2" scalloped punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Boo for getting ink on your yoga pants!