Monday, April 12, 2010

CAS Birthday

I decided to play along with the Clean and Simple sketch this week. I love their sketches because it forces me to do something completely different! This week was no exception.

I started out with Dot Spot in Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon. Such pretty, girly colors!
The piece of patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye and works perfectly with Dot Spot! And since I did an 8.5 x 3.5 base, I was able to to a larger piece of pp so you can see the design a bit more.

Hope you had a happy weekend!! Mine went too quickly as always. Spent some time with friends, got some cleaning done, and started re-doing a chair we found at FIL's house. Oh, and watched Curious George 2 quite a few times...it's Lexi's favorite now. Gotta love it! Have a great week!



Supplies (all PTI unless noted)
Paper - Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, My Minds Eye patterned paper
Ink - Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon
Stamps - Dot Spot, Birthday Basics
Other - Aqua Mist Twill Ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Liz!!! I'm ordered Dot Spot this week! I absolutely love it.