Thursday, May 19, 2011

Card Set

Back in January, one of my good friends was married on a cruise ship. Unfortunately, we couldn't go, but I was able to keep her reminded of her wedding when she was back in the cold, Ohio weather with some fun notecards.


I had made her bachelorette party invites and these followed the same color scheme. I started out with a Captured Card Case....Orange Zest bottom and White top. I cut a piece of Summer Sunrise and stamped one of the sentiments from A Day At The Beach. I felt that was appropriate for a wedding gift! The ribbon is some I had in my stash.


I know when I got married, I LOVED anything personalized with my new last name! So, all of the cards have a P on them for her new last name. The dotted circle is from Take Note and the P is from Just Rite Curlz Monogram set.




3 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Super fun colors and you are right she will love the new initial!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I know Em loves them!

Emily said...

I heart my cards!! Thanks again, Liz!! :) :)