Sunday, May 15, 2011

monkey around

I apologize in advance for the quality of these pics! I was using my small point and shoot and it was a dreary day outside!

Back in February (yes, it's been awhile since I offloaded this camera!), I did some cupcake toppers for a 1st birthday party.


I was able to use pp I had on hand and used my cricut to cut out the larger 3" circles. The 2" and 1.75", I used punches for. A third were done in Happy Birthday from Birthday Basics, another third were done in a monkey (not sure of set, but it's not PTI), and the rest were done in 1's that I cut from my cricut using the Plaintin SchoolBook cartridge. It's been awhile since I actually used a cartridge!


I attached each large circle to a lollipop stick and they worked perfectly! These ones I used a 1/8" piece of scor tape to attach, but when I did ones for my daughter's party, I used a glue gun...much easier and faster!




4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Liz, these are just as cute as can be!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I didn't know you did those for Steph. ;-) Love em.

Sue Ann said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE !!!!!

Monica K. said...

Very cute! They turned out great!