Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy november!

Since October and Halloween is over and done with, and I don't do much for Thanksgiving (at least craft-wise), that means it's time for CHRISTMAS!!!! Back in September, when I saw this card that Heather made, I knew I had to get Tag It's #8 and Holiday Photo Finishers and try and do some sort of take on it!



I wanted to make quite a few of them to start knocking out my Christmas card list, so I went a little easier and used patterned paper and no snowflake dies.


I'm in love with it! I used both Tag It's #8 and Peace Be Still snowflakes for the background. The polka dots are from Jillibean Soup and the crackle paper is just some scrap I had laying around. I did a bunch of the photo finishers in all 4 designs and was able to put different sentiments inside.


Minus the stitching, I was able to knock out about 15 of these in about 45 minutes including cutting! Unfortunately, the stitching went much slower because my machine wasn't having all of it!

No comments: