Monday, September 29, 2008

Check me out!

Yesterday morning, B had to go buy more sand for the walkway. I told him if he went to get that, I'd feed Lexi and go out and start putting down the sand we already had. Of course, in his mind, he's thinking "yeah right, she'll never be out there!" Guess who was splitting bags and throwing down sand when he got home?? :)

100 bags of 50lb sand later....and we only have about 6-8ft of flagstone laid. Whew. That was a lot of lifting for a girl who hasn't lifted much more than my baby in her carrier!!

And speaking of my baby girl...Happy 5 month birthday!!! I'll get her picture when we get home and get those posted for your viewing pleasure :)

Happy monday!

3 comments:

Julie D said...

You go, girl! Now I know how you've gotten so skinny!!!

Jill said...

Wow, that's some serious yard work!!!!

erin said...

I can't wait to see it!