I've been tagged by my friend, Simi, over at Welcome To Insanity. She apparently wants to know 7 random facts about me. Little does she know that I have nothing random about me...ok, so maybe I do. :)
1. The morning I was born, my mom was running around the yard with a hoe in her hands trying to kill a mole. Could be why there is something wrong with me?
2. I was a month late coming into this world. I like to be tardy. Ok, actually I don't. This changed after I graduated college. In high school, I had so many tardys that I had to serve Saturday school (19 freshman year...). Now I absolutely HATE to be late. I start getting anxious and break out in sweats if I'm even 5 minutes late.
3. I hate having a dirty house. If I go for too long and stuff doesn't get picked up/put away and if B doesn't help without me asking, I have anxiety attacks. The whole "leave it for the weekend, pay attention to your kids growing up and not the state of your house" thing doesn't work for me. I wish it did. B does, too. Cause I wind up getting up out of bed at night to clean.
4. I'm told that I'm creative and that I am crafty. I actually think I am horrible at it. But yet, I still do it. Nothing ever turns out like I think it should in my mind.
5. I have a thing for "fun" office supplies. I recently had our admin order me purple steno pads. I can't stand the yellow and green ones because they are blah. She brought me a purple highlighter today and it was literally the best part of my day!
6. I hate Halloween. I hate the pressure of having to dress up. I'd much rather go to a Fall party than a Halloween party. I do, however, like Halloween decorations (the cute stuff, not the vampires, blood, and guts stuff). My dear friend, R, has some awesome decorations :) I'm jealous of her.
7. My daughter was named after a soap opera character. Alexandra on Guiding Light. She's a strong woman and knows what she wants. And, yes, dd's name is Alexia. However, SIL decided to name our nephew Alexander and I thought Alexander and Alexandra were way too closely related. I wanted to call her Lexi anyway :)
And now, I suppose I should tag a few wonderful people. Here we have it (in no particular order):
Rhiannon at We Are The Ferraris
Andrea at Tender Loving Lair
Erin at Our Extraordinary Life
Julie at 47 and Starting Over
Emily at A Day In the Life Of...Em
Sara at Bennett and Kendyll
Colleen at Iron-diva-in-training