Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I suppose I'll respond..

Do you ever get those survey things where you fill out answers about yourself and then it asks "Who do you think will respond?". Man, do I feel guilty not responding if someone puts my name there!! Ms Julie did a survey over on her blog and put me as one to respond, so of course I have to!!! Here we go (this is a small one!)....

A) Four places that I go to over and over: Crappy work, grocery store, my aunt's, home!

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Steph, Rhiannon, Pam, April

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Genji's, Melting Pot, Napoli's, Hot Dog Shoppe

D) Four places I would rather be right now: In bed sleeping, on a beach, Vegas, with my daughter and husband

E) Four people I think will respond: I won't do that to anyone :) hehe

F) Four TV shows I watch (regularly): Biggest Loser (how mad was I that we only got an hour last night?!?), the news, Imagination Movers, Handy Manny (yeah, it's started already...)


No comments: