Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I've been enjoying my Mother's Day thus far. Lexi sent me tulips to work on Thursday and I got some alphabet stickers today. We went to my Grandma's church for a Mother/Daughter breakfast and she provided all the entertainment. Grandma got all her girls there: her two daughters, two granddaughters and her great granddaughter. She was in her glory!




































Here's the card I made for my mom (nestled in my beautiful tulips!). I did a new to me technique using a stamp to create my own paper. I really like how it turned out!



























5 comments:

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Happy Mother's Day, Liz! What a beautiful day you had celebrating with the ones you love.

SaraBelle said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Love the card! And LOVE Lexi's dress -- so cute!! :-)

nutboy12 said...

Love the card!! You are so talented.. You go Girl!!!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day...

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!!! Love the card!