Sorry I haven't had a "real" blog post in awhile. For the sake of time, I'm going to just do a few random items.
- I'm sick of allergies which have now turned into a cold. I've been taking NyQuil at night to help me sleep and I feel like crap in the morning because I'm so drowsy. I'm happy to sleep in the next two mornings.
- Lexi has been sick. I asked a friend if it was bad that I was happy she's sick because it makes her want to cuddle and be with her momma. lol Thankfully, she's doing a lot better now.
- B's softball team is now 2-1. Both times they've won, I've been there. Apparently, I'm not allowed to miss a game, now. He's really enjoying it, so I'm glad he has something to look forward to.
- Work has finally slowed down. For the time being. We went to a Clippers game yesterday and had a grand old time :) And, we got to leave after the game, so I was home by 3:00 after picking Lex up! Yay!
- We got wonderful news at work last Thursday...we are underneath One Finance Family and our CFO told us we're doing summer hours Memorial Day to Labor Day. We will have no meetings after 1pm on Fridays and it's our time to do as we wish. Which means, if I can get all my shit done, I will be leaving at 1pm today. :) Granted, it won't work for month end and quarter end, but it's nice right now!! They wanted to reward us for all of our long hours and time spent here from December to May. It's nice to be rewarded like that. Of course, B doesn't like it because he doesn't fall under One Finance Family and I'm sure my readers who are also NW associates won't enjoy it either... (or their spouses) :) I told my step dad about it and his comment was (he's an agent): We'll be working to support you taking the rest of the day off. My comment back? "And how many times do you think was I working when you were in bed??" ha!
- I have a special gift I just made for my "Pay it Forward" I did however many months back finished. I hope it'll get to it's recipient soon...I'll take pics and post when I send it. I'm pretty darn excited about it! :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!