Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm addicted

Hi, my name is Liz and I'm addicted to buying ink, paper, and stamps.

There. I said it. Seriously. I need to stop reading half the blogs I read. They get me in trouble!! I continually want more and more stuff. Even though I keep having less and less time to be able to use it (how much does that suck?!?). Granted, I think buying the stuff I've been buying has helped me become a better crafter (just nod and say yes even if you don't think it's true..humor me!), but my bank account some days thinks differently!!

I would have a nice post up this morning wishing a VERY Happy *ahem* 29th Birthday to my dear friend, Danica, and showing pics of the cute (imho) box and sentiment cards I made for her, but, alas, a migraine set in and I was in bed by 9pm last night. I have the pics ready, I just need DH's help in photoshopping them better. Maybe tonight :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for being 29 again and again and again!!!! Thanks again for my gift. I absolutely freaking love them.

I'm serious when I say I want to make cards like you. Can you host a session at your house? :-)

I know what you mean about buying crafty stuff. I'm addicted to buying the scrapbooking stuff and I haven't scrapped in a year. But now that I have my 'space' in the basement I can get my table and roll!

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

LOL. Yes, need to go to SA