Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Button Thanks

I keep using this same dp from Paper Studio that I got at Hobby Lobby. I just love the colors in it and that it goes with so much of my cardstock I already own. I finally pulled out some buttons again for this one. Buttons always add a fun 3d element to a card. And I think they're a great way to add a splash of color!



I love Papertrey Inks buttons. They come in a huge pack and all of them are different. The best part is they match the paper, inks, and ribbon. I'm falling in love with them! Crazy huh? LOL I guess you have to be a scrapper to understand :wink:




Supplies: (all PTI unless noted)
Paper - Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Paper Studio dp
Ink - Berry Sorbet
Stamps - Background Basics: Text Style, Star Prints
Other - Vintage Buttons Wood and Berry Sorbet, Marvy Corner Rounder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand totally! I love it!!! Your cards give me so many ideas.