Monday, July 20, 2009

Purple Flowers

Surprisingly enough, one color I don't use a whole lot in my cards is purple. Did you know it's my favorite color? Lurve it. My wedding was purple :) (and black and silver, but still, purple, nonetheless!) I don't know why I don't use it....I think part is that I don't like the ink I have very well. It's one of the cheapie Studio G inks that are like $1 at JoAnn's.



This card uses FTL #50. I enjoyed this sketch and trying to come up with all the pieces/parts of it! The ribbon didn't photograph well. It's a light shade of purple.




Supplies: (All PTI unless noted)
Paper - Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, Dark Chocolate
Ink - Studio G Purple, Ripe Avocado
Stamps - Inkadinkado Doodle Flower, Little Lady, Mixed Messages
Other - Taylored Expressions Purple Twill Ribbon, Crayola Brown Pencil, 1 in circle punch

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the ideas coming! Love it.

jannypie said...

i have realized that i don't use my favorite color yellow much either! whats up with that?! your cards are adorable :)

Emily said...

Yay that's my beautiful card! :) Thank you SO much, Liz! I love it!

Unknown said...

ooooh... me likes the purple!!! :)