Monday, August 24, 2009

Magnets

I got an order from Trisha for some magnets. She wanted pinks, so these are what I came up with:



Of course, I couldn't give them to her just like that! So, I went and got Lauren Meader's newest My Timeless Template, Tucked Away, to put them in. I wasn't sure the small would fit, so I did the large. So easy and cute! I used PTI Dark Chocolate and spiced it up with Paper Source dp.



I realize now that I didn't take a photo of the top of the box very clearly! Oops! I attached Berry Sorbet ribbon on with some Making Memories Harvest Medium Circle brads. They went all the way through to make sure it held in place.



On the sides instead of using the dp, I used a berry sorbet vintage button and threaded it with a strand of crochet yarn.




The magnet that is second from the left is actually one using this dp. Hence the reason for me choosing it for the template!




Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Paper - Dark Chocolate, Paper Source dp
Other - Tucked Away Template, Berry Sorbet Vintage buttons and ribbon, crochet yarn, Making Memories Harvest Medium Circle brads, misc papers for the magnets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those and the cute little box. Such talent Liz!! Way to go!

Emily said...

Love these, Liz!!! I may have to place an order as well!! Great little gift!! :)