Saturday, September 26, 2009

Go Bucks!

We're getting ready to head out to an OSU viewing party, but I wanted to post a few pics before we left. These are my newest magnets I made...Block O and Brutus :)



I did a side view on my fridge so you could see the back. They don't stick out too much, but you're able to grab them fairly easy, which I like. Nothing worse than a magnet that you can't get off your fridge and you have to slide it to the edge to get it off! And in the process, you scrap up your fridge door....



Anyway, what do you think? Like 'em? Make sure you scroll down, I did a post earlier this morning with a new card you don't want to miss! :) GO BUCKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I want two sets!! YAY!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Those turned out great! You REALLY need to sell those missy!