Friday, September 18, 2009

O Christmas Tree



I bought a Christmas stamp set that Papertrey Ink put out last holiday season, Merry and Bright. There are so many different options with this set and I can't wait to play with it more! I used FTL #55 on this one. I love the twine and scarlet jewel button! I'm still loving my buttons and will have more in my next PTI order! :) eee!



Hopefully my next Christmas post will have even more new stamps. I received my stamps I won over the weekend, so I need to get some time to sit down and play with them!






Supplies (All PTI unless noted):
Paper - Rustic Cream, Scarlet Jewel, Kraft
Ink - Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Scarlet Jewel
Stamps - Merry and Bright
Other - Rustic Jute twine, Scarlet Jewel Button, Marvy Corner rounder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous that you are so talented!!!!

I'm going to a Stampin Up party on Sun so hopefully I learn some skill!! HA