Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thinking of you

I wanted to do a quick and easy card, so I headed over to the Clean and Simple Blog and used a layout from November. For Christmas, B bought me the new Aqua Mist and Spring Moss so I wanted to do something with those. I added in a bit of Summer Sunrise and voila! Super simple and gets the thought across for a sympathy card.



Supplies used (all PTI unless noted):
Paper - Stampers Select White
Ink - Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate
Stamps - Beyond Basics Borders, Inkadinkadoo Flowers
Other - Vintage Buttons in Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. So clean and simple but beautiful.

Ted said...

Liz, I love the simplicity of this card... the flowers are nice, but the simple "Thinking of you" sentiment conveys a lot. :) Beautiful card!

erin said...

Very pretty! :)