Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bows

I just realized that I'm slacking...I never showed you one of my favorite things I made for a Christmas package! My wonderful DH sent me a link on how to make your own bows. So, on Christmas Eve at 10pm, I was downstairs trying to attempt to do it myself!

I used a sheet of 12x12 paper I had laying around that worked for Christmas. It took me forever to figure out how the paper needed to be turned to make it look the way it does, but once I figured it out, it went a lot quicker! I was amazed at how well it turned out. Granted, I only did one, but maybe next year, I'll start a bit sooner! LOL




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought about making them with paper! My SIL use to work at a flower shop so she's helped me make bows out of ribbon and that's hard. LOL

Julia said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

This is awesome!