Monday, March 22, 2010

Poppy Seed Challenge #2


I had some time to participate in Lisa Johnson's Poppy Seed Challenge over the weekend. She challenged us to use one button, polka dots and light moss.


For my card, I used a base of Ripe Avocado and added a layer of Turning a New Leaf. I liked how the patterned paper had white dots in the middle of the flowers, so on the third layer of Spring Moss, I stamped Polka Dot Basics in Vintage Cream.

I cut out a circle and added a Dark Chocolate button with some embroidery thread tied on. The thanks is stamped on in Dark Chocolate.



Supplies (all PTI):
Paper - Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Turning A New Leaf
Ink - Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Mega Mixed Messages
Other - 1 3/4" circle punch, Dark Chocolate Vintage Button, Ecru Embroidery Thread

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love it.