Monday, March 22, 2010

Pallenge #4

I'm a wee bit behind on the Papertrey Pals Pallenges! Two weeks ago, Jessica gave us a sketch challenge to try. I whipped up a card over the weekend for it.


I had SUCH a hard time getting that huge dot image to stamp. Of course, I ruined a whole sheet of cardstock in the process of doing it! I think it might just be the Pure Poppy. For some reason I always have issues with that one leaving a good impression for larger stamps.


Thanks Jessica for a great challenge!!



Supplies (all PTI):

Paper - Rustic Cream, Kraft, True Black

Ink - Pure Poppy, True Black

Stamps - Little Lady

Other - Pure Poppy Twill ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch

2 comments:

Liz in MO said...

Oh, I love the bright colors, that lady bug should be bringing us some spring, right??? Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I love it!