Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dot Spot Thanks

Wow...just realized it had been a week since I blogged last! Sorry about that! I've been busy with getting a few orders done, making Thank You notes, making a wedding gift, and getting ready for my very FIRST craft show!! Yup, I'm doing it! :) I'll share the details later on it...first, though, I have a fun, easy thank you I made up.


This was so much fun to do. I made a couple of them and then decided to make a set of 6 to sell at the craft show. I think I did 8 in the time it normally takes me to do one card! Mass production at its finest :)

I stamped Dot Spot in Fresh Snow ink on Kraft cardstock. The thank you and brackets are from Beyond Basic Borders stamped in Plum Pudding on Lavender Moon cardstock. I finished it off with a Plum Pudding button and Rustic Jute twine.

Thanks for peeping in today! I hope you have a fabulous Monday! :)





Supplies (all PTI):

Paper - Kraft, Lavender Moon

Ink - Fresh Snow, Plum Pudding

Stamps - Dot Spot, Beyond Basic Borders

Other - Plum Pudding Vintage Button, Rustic Jute twine, corner rounder

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a beautiful CAS card Liz!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!