Sunday, July 25, 2010

PTI Blog Hop!



Wow...It's been awhile since I played along with the blog hop! Our challenge this month was to use office supplies. Because I'm lazy, I used what I have in my crafting area and didn't go upstairs to the actual office!


I used a base of Plum Pudding. I thought the journal cards from Green Boutique looked like fun notepads and made a fun list of items to do for a birthday girl! I adhered them together with staples and attached them with a small binder clip to the base.

I also attached a piece of aqua mist with a fun border of staples around it for added dimension and office supplies. I finished off the left edge with patterned paper using the rick rack die.


22 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Really clever to use the Green Boutique notes Liz, makes for a quick project! Nicely done!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper fun card!!

Anonymous said...

Cute I love it!

Bonita Rose said...

your creation is beautiful! I love it! xo bonnierose

Tonya said...

So cute!

Marge said...

Totally cute!!!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous! Great job!

Betty Wright said...

Too cute and fabulous, Liz! Terrific use of office elements!

Teresa said...

Love your little "to do" notes!Fun card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Lovely card

Jen Carter said...

How cute! I like your color combo!

peggysue said...

That green boutiques paper looks wonderful and I love what you did with the ricrac border.

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

Great color combination, and your lists are too cute!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute card! Love the colors and how it all came together.

Nerina said...

Gorgeous colours on here - and your little GB notes are darling!

Lisa said...

Very pretty card, love the colours!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty colors, love that plum, and great way to use that Green Boutique paper!

Laurie said...

What a fun card! I love the colors!

jen said...

Super fun- that binder clip is a great topper!!!

Karen C said...

Cute card! Love the birthday to-do list!

Cammie said...

Such a great design and fun colors! Thanks for the inspiration.

Terri said...

Nice job!