Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pink and Blue Birthday

I lost my mojo for awhile. Well, I shouldn't say that...more so I lost the craft time I had, so when I did have time, I didn't know what to do! I found a layout by Dawn that I loved and tried to try my hand at it.

I'm not 100% thrilled with it, but I do love the color combination. And I really like when I can use a stamp set not for its intended use! (this is from baby button bits)

I don't have the Limitless Layers Dies or the banner dies, so I had to make do...I cut the banner myself and the bottom layer was cut from my cricut.

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Great birthday card Liz! The color combo is bold and definitely grabs your attention. I think you did a fabulous job even tho' you don't have the LL or banner dies. I don't have those dies either…they seem to keep getting bumped out of the cart…;o)

Anonymous said...

I love it!

And I love your topiary too!!

Great job on such a short amount of time you had. :-)

Sue Ann said...

These colors just make me want spring here NOW!!! Great card Liz~~ I love the pop of pink!!

Kay D said...

Super sweet stamping, and your banner looks FABULOUS (wouldn't have known you did it by hand if you hadn't said so!)