Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas wrap up

Yes, I realize that we're a little past Christmas!! I apologize...with trying to make so many things for Christmas and then hitting a few birthdays and year end at work, I haven't had a chance to post! I figured I'd just post the last of my Christmas things in one post :)

My girlfriends and I always do an exchange and I made a few cute little photo holders for them. Because there are 11 of them, I had to do something simple for packaging. I got a stack of paper bags, Ripe Avocado and Scarlet Jewel ink, my Peace, Be Still stamp set and went to work!


I love the finished product and it took no time to complete!


And here's the rest of the cards I sent out this year.


The first one I tried flipping over the die to just make an impression instead of cut...it didn't turn out perfect, but I like it :) I did find that it was better to stamp the snowflakes and THEN impress the die. The ink/stamp didn't like when I did the impression first!



I was in love with that little snowman this year!



You can't see it too well in this picture, but there are raised scor lines above and below the snowflakes. Love!


Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and were able to spend a lot of time with family! Thanks for checking in! :)

No comments: