Monday, December 12, 2011

simple christmas

I decided it was high time for me to show some cards on here again! I actually took some photos of a few of them I made and will be sharing them as I get a chance to blog. I have to make at least 65 Christmas cards to send out from our family. Because of that, I wanted to try and come up with something easy that I could replicate fairly easily. Joyce had posted a link to her blog of a few CAS cards she had done and I thought, BINGO! Exactly what I was looking for! :)


I started with a base of Rustic Cream cardstock. Both snowflakes are from Peace, Be Still (love that set!) stamped in Scarlet Jewel and Ripe Avocado. I also used my Photo Finishers Die and cut out the straight lines in Ripe Avocado and then stamped using the Photo Finishers: holiday set. I am so in love with that stamp and die set! I think most all of my cards used one or the other in some form or another!


Thanks for the inspiration, Joyce!!

No comments: