Monday, February 6, 2012

happy birthday!

And we are on to the FINAL card I made for Day #2 of the PTI Anniversary. This is a total first...four cards made AND blogged about! Wow. Anyway, my final image comes from Dawn McVey. I always love her designs and this is no different.


I was flipping through all my scraps and found this little gingham in my stash and knew it would be perfect with the Raspberry Fizz! On Mat Stack #1, I used one of the flourishes from Holiday Photo Finishers stamped four times. I love that set...amazing what you can do with it when it's not Christmas!


I added a bit of Raspberry Fizz grosgrain ribbon and a Ripe Avocado button to finish it off. Thanks for looking in to see what I made...hope you enjoyed my crafty time tonight! :)

1 comment:

Kerry Crockett said...

One of my favorite color combos! Adorable card!