Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Clear Box

I was in need of a small box to hold a necklace in. Of course, I didn't have any of the ones you can buy from the store, so I cursed and then realized, Hey...I just saw a cool tutorial posted on the PTI Forum that I could do! And so I did :)

This was fairly simple to complete and I still have the other side of the box to use for another one since I didn't use it yet. I used some glue dots to hold the ribbon in place and also put one on the inside of the box to hold the paper so it didn't move when there wasn't anything in it holding it in place.

The paper is from DCWV. I thought it looked a bit like snowflakes. The paper and ribbon are both Pure Poppy. Of course, the S is from my Cricut :) I used a bit of 2 way glue to adhere it to the paper. If you can't tell, the S is on the inside of the box and the ribbon is on the outside.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously you kill me. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that I am the "S" that got these wonderful creations AND the gifts inside them :)

~Steph

Terri said...

I love making those boxes too. Nice job! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving such a nice comment too!