Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Wishes

My youngest sister is getting married and had her shower this weekend. Her colors are turquoise and silver, so I needed a card to go with her gift. She's fun and trendy, so Dot Spot is perfect for her card.


I used several different sizes of the dots in both Aqua Mist and Dark Chocolate. The sentiment is from Mega Mixed Messages, stamped in Dark Chocolate. I accented it with Kaisercraft Rhinestones.


Since it was a single layer card, I thought it would be fun to take the images onto the back of the card. You can also see how I sign all my cards by using the Handmade By from Little Lady and then signing underneath.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I want the dot spot next!

Laurie said...

So so cute! I love how you went front and back with it!