Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucky

Last month, I bought the Luck of the Irish set and let me tell you how much I love it! Best $5 I've spent in awhile :) I immediately got to work making a bunch of different cards.


These three cards are all the same layout, just slightly changed. The top is a standard 4.25x5.5. The second two were just made with scraps, so they're not as large. All start with a base of Rustic Cream with Ripe Avocado.

On a personal note...to those who received these....thank you. Thank you for being who you are and allowing me in your life. You're the best! ((hugs))




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got that stamp set in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to use it!!!!! I love my card you made even though it's not one of the one's you have posted. I hope you'll post that one too because it is SO beautiful!!!!

We're lucky to have you as a friend!!! :-)