Thursday, March 11, 2010

feel better

While I had my Everyday Button Bits set out, I figured I might as well see what else Nichole did for that release. I loved the next card down! I had to make one similar since I loved it so much.


I've never tried to stamp with the tea dye duos (originally intended to sponge on edges), but I tried it here with Text Style and LOVE the outcome! It's just the little extra that's needed on the Rustic Cream cardstock.

How fun are all those different polka dots on each layer? Polka Dot Basics in Ripe Avocado, patterned paper, Turning A New Leaf, and the vines and dots in Ripe Avocado from Beyond Basic Borders.



Supplies (all PTI):
Paper - Kraft, Ripe Avocado, Rustic Cream, Turning A New Leaf
Ink - Ripe Avocado, Chamomile Tea Dye, Dark Chocolate
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits, Beyond Basic Border, Polka Dot Basics
Other - Corner Rounder, Ripe Avocado Twill ribbon, Ripe Avocado Buttons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my next stamp set! Love it girl. You are so dang good!

Nadine said...

Very nicely done Liz! Love the color combo and the polka dots are perfect!

Chris Simon said...

Beautiful! The color combination is terrific - would even work as a masculine card.