Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hey There Chickadee

I've been missing some mojo lately, so I've been checking out Nichole's blog for release countdown projects of some of the sets I own. The first I chose was Everyday Button Basics. I love this set, but don't always know what to do.


I loved Nichole's chickadee card and wanted to use that as inspiration. This is actually the first time I used that grass/rolling hills/whatever it is. I was afraid it would look silly not going all the way to the edges, but I actually love it! It frames very nicely and allows for a lot of white space.

I used Summer Sunrise cardstock and grosgrain ribbon along with stamping a wing in Summer Sunrise.



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Paper - Summer Sunrise, White, Paper Studio pp
Ink - True Black, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits
Other - Summer Sunrise Grosgrain ribbon, black thread, Crayola colored pencil, Berry Sorbet Vintage Button

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute! Great job!

Allison said...

Love it! I think this is one of my favorites that you've done!