Monday, October 10, 2011

Camera bag

For my birthday, my awesome husband got me a new point and shoot camera. The one I had was 6 or 7 years old and wasn't even ours...used to by my FIL's. I wanted something I could easily tuck in my purse and have with me all the time. The only problem? I didn't have a case. For a month or two, I kept it in the bag it came packaged in, but I knew it wouldn't last. So I pulled out some fun fabrics and attempted to make a bag myself!


This was my first time using interfacing. It was pretty easy to use. The black fabric I had picked up on a whim one day at Jo Ann's....before I was really even sewing anything!


It rolls up so there's a little more padding on the camera. Unfortunately, I forgot I wanted to put a strap on it. Thankfully, my camera has one on it, so if I'm just carrying that, I can keep the strap hanging out and it works perfectly! Of course I had to finish it off using a PTI Spring Moss Button! :)




No comments: